Software Engineer (IoT Services)
Location:Richardson, Texas, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestNetworking, Software Development, Testing
· Work experience of 1+ years in networking space.
· Some understanding CMX/DNA Spaces or 9800 Platform, with basic undertanding on switching/IoT
· Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
· Onboard and support customers in adopting IoT Services, IoT Device Marketplace devices, and DNA Spaces / App Center Partner Apps
· Maintain active list with status of all DNA Spaces customers adopting IoT Services. Track and assist these customers from activation and onboarding to initial deployment through to scale deployment and adoption of new use cases. Provide weekly status updates to the DNA Spaces team – issues, feedback, requests, etc.
· Support customers in adopting multiple Cisco and partner applications to deliver multiple IoT use cases utilizing location, telemetry, and device management capabilities for the devices in the Cisco IoT Device Marketplace.
· Assist/ facilitate support between Cisco, application partners, and device partners throughout the lifecycle (onboarding, configuration, management, adoption of new use cases, etc.)
· Escalation support assistance with Engineering, PM, TAC, and external partners for any high priority and high visibility issues.
· Development with UNIX/Linux Operating System environments
· Proficient in Python
· CCNA/CCNP not required, but good to have.