Software Engineer Intern - Netanya - Israel
Location:South Netanya, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Location: Netanya, Israel
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. #We Are Cisco
Team description: Cisco is looking to recruit Software Development Engineers to be a part of the success of our product evolution and be part of a highly driven, talented engineering team. What You’ll Do: The candidate will work on design and implementation of complex features in a multi-threaded environment under Linux OS using Java, or C++ software languages.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and extend advanced control and data plane features in an extreme scaled environment
- Conceive, design, and implement new innovative solutions for arising demands of clients
- Get highly familiar with how network applications operate
- Get familiar with open-source development techniques while incorporating internal work-processes
- Develop Java, C++ & Python SW features and Test automationMinimum Qualifications
- Experience with Java, C++, Python, TCL programming
- Students graduating in late 2022/early2023 pursuing a BA/BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a Technion, Tel Aviv University, Ben-Gurion or Hebrew University with a GPA above 85
- Autodidact with extreme passion for new technologies and design concepts SW development skills in Java/C/C++ and Python
- Background in standard networking theories, concepts, and protocols (L2-L7)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Highly motivated to deliver premium product with no compromisesDesired and advantage Skills
- Experience and familiarity with Data Networking Experience and familiarity with Unix and Linux OS
- Traffic generators and test tools experience and familiarity
The Internet of things is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Are you ready to change the World? Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now by uploading your CV in English and grade sheet.