Software Engineer Graduate - Tel-Aviv, Israel
Location:Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Job TypeNew Graduate
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Who you are?
- You have a college or university degree in Computer Science
- You have a solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- You have a solid understanding of relational/non-relational DB design and querying
- You have a strong desire to learn
- You are a team player!
- You have a basic understanding of:
- - REST API concepts
- - Microservices architecture
- - Linux
- - Unit testing theory
What does it mean being a software engineer in our team?
- Working on a high-scale environment in the cloud, using a variety of technologies
- Continuously Delivering high quality additions to our products
- Working close with the team’s Product Manager and UX Designer
- Being able to work on Backend, Big Data, Frontend, DevOps
- Be a full owner on the team’s domain
- You build it, You own it
Who are we?
- Cisco TLV - A small group of 50 Engineers, PMs, UX
- Located in Rothschild Blvd. Tel Aviv
- Working in a startup atmosphere with the benefits of a very successful Company
- We are part of Cisco Cloud Security Group working on Cisco Umbrella
- The teams in TLV lead the Shadow-IT solutions, Malware Detection solutions, Cloud Applications Research and more
- Each team is self-delivery-unit, it has all the skills set required for continuously delivering value to our customers