Site Reliability Engineer (Full Time) - IT - Dalian, China
Location:Dalian, Liaoning, China
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestNetworking, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
Cisco IT supports workplace and employee productivity for more than 130,000 people. The IT Team Infrastructure team is looking for a curious and tech savvy candidate to support a wide range of technologies impacting Cisco employees. The candidate will be an IT Engineer seeking exposure to the inner workings of a Fortune 50 multi-national organisation in regards to delivery of core services which sustain corporate productivity.
This candidate will be based in Dalian, China and will support IT services across Cisco. You will be in a team that looks after the networking infrastructure for Cisco IT. We are looking for someone who is interested in both networking and programming. Someone who can translate and integrate the best of both worlds and apply it to real world problems at scale. Can you think of ways to automate networking processes and deliver in your Agile sprints? Fantastic!! In addition, if you know you are passionate about security (Firewalls, ACLs, VPN) that is a bonus. Do you enjoy making data driven decision? This is your job!!
The candidate with have the opportunity to work with a mature and highly skilled IT Department across a range of technology domains. The candidate should have strong technical aptitude, logical thinking, attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to adhere to deadlines, able to prioritise and should thrive in a fast paced and highly interactive environment.
How You Can Stand Out
- You are in excellent academic standing while pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- If you have your CCNA or Devnet Associate you are already ahead.
- You're hungry to get your hands on new, exciting technologies and have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and engineering
- Up-to-date on programming and scripting languages such as PYTHON.
- You can tackle problems with ease and take a creative approach in debugging programs
- Excited to work in a global team with flexible hours and can expertly collaborate with others
- Can be succinct and to the point using verbal and written skills