Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Location:Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Who We Are
Cisco’s Webex is helping people transform how they collaborate globally through solutions targeted at enhancing the user experience and driving collaboration and productivity to unprecedented levels, thus helping drive revenue growth and defining new business models. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether they are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable for IT.
A group of experienced and talented Java server-side developers and cloud/web technology architects, internationally. The team consists of engineers/architects from a promising cloud-based start-up acquired by CISCO and seasoned engineers that worked in CISCO cloud software for years
You will be part of Webex Cloud Platform team who provides the best collaboration platform experience to our world class customers. You will work on state of the art micro services-based cloud software in a fast paced and Agile environment. You will be developing multi-threaded Java server-side software and deploy with Docker-based micro services. You will develop software that utilize popular data management infrastructure like Apache Cassandra, Redis, and/or Apache Kafka in multi cloud environments. You will participate in the entire product life cycle, from requirement analysis, to architecture design, to code implementation, to functional and performance testing, and to deployment and support. You will work in a small scrum team with Agile development practices
Who You Are
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires a unique blend of innovation, risk taking and speed of execution.
- You are proficient in Linux system software development
- Have experience with microservice development environment
- Have experience with Maven, GIT, CI/CD, REST
- Must demonstrate strong communication and team collaboration skill
- BSCS/MSCS or equivalent is required
- Experiences in Webpack, Protector, SCSS, Localization, Jasmine & Karma is a plus
- Must be comfortable in English communication, both speaking and writing, being fluent is a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.