Software Engineer : Development Expertise ( SAP Callidus ,Pl/SQL ,Oracle OIC)
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
Today’s ambitious business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need phenomenal talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
We have a phenomenal opportunity for a Technical Systems Engineer to join our team in Sales IT. Develop your technical skills as you deliver new capabilities using ground breaking technologies and processes and hone your collaboration and leadership skills as you work with a team of hardworking engineers and interact with business partners. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with architects and technical leads to craft capabilities and features
- Develop code to satisfy business needs
- Define and drive development standards (both technical and process)
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Digital Enterprise Solutions team, you will be part of a global IT team committed to delivering extraordinary services, tools, platforms, and data used to power our Sales organization. From optimizing ERP systems, to improving cloud service providers, to in-house development using the newest technologies, we are constantly innovating and evolving to give our Sales team the competitive advantage.
You’ll be part of a highly dynamic and empowered team of collaborative Engineers and Technical leaders/Architects who are passionate about building, supporting and improving a flawless and end-to-end Seller compensation system. This team is responsible for paying accurate, timely and predictable sales commissions to 16,000 + Cisco sellers. The ability to incentivize the sellers to sell in alignment with Cisco products strategy is very critical to Cisco generating revenue and staying ahead of its competitors.
Who You Are
We’re seeking a hardworking, experienced and self-motivated IT professional who has a real passion for technology. You feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and you are able to influence within and outside the organization. Minimum requirements include:
- BS in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering degree with strong Computer Science
- 10+ years of professional experience designing and building software applications.
- Understanding of Selling motions, ideally with experience in Crediting and Compensation
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle), SAP Commission , PL/SQL, and Java
- Exposure to noSQL and big-data technologies
- Exposure to Informatica, Mulesoft, or Pega
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure tools including Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, and Git.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline utilizing Jenkins automation a plus.
- Good communication and organizational skills and can work successfully in a team environment.
- Energy and real passion for your work
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!