Software Engineer- DevOps , CI/CD, Python, Groovy (From 5 to 8 Years of experience)
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who We Are:
BroadCloud Webex team is responsible for research and development of unified communication and teamwork platform which involves Webex Calling, and cloud-based hosted PBX.
Our division is responsible for innovating, developing, and maintaining the native cloud platform that supports the onboarding of Service Providers, Enterprises, Agents, and the users. It also supports the provisioning of numbers, devices, and assignments and activation and deactivation of services.
Some of the largest telecommunication companies and service providers around the world are using our cloud platform to support their infrastructure and business.
What You'll Do:
Be an active part of the team that:
- Drives continuous integration and continuous deployment strategy for the product code base
- Communicates with product component leads/managers and identifies areas of improvement in the current model
- You will work closely with multiple development teams to streamline the goals of Dev and Ops teams towards the common goal to ensure a detailed customer experience.
- You will be assisting with production issues as vital
- Leading, mentoring the junior members in the team.
Who You Are:
- 7+ Years of Strong Experience with Unix/Linux system administration especially in RedHat Linux (CentOS)
- Adept in Ansible, Jenkins & CI/CD Concepts,
- Excellent debugging skills and performing RCAs
- Scripting: Shell / Python, Groovy
- CI: Jenkins
- CM: Ansible
- SCM: GitHub
- Build tools: Maven, Ant
- Public Cloud Exposure ( AWS or GCP )
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Database setup and knowledge on structured DBs
- Supervising the applications ( Splunk, ELK )
- Good knowledge of Networking
- Idea about Micro services
- Artifact Management ( Jfrog )
- proven experience in continuous integration and continuous deployments
- Good communication and written skills
- Teammate with a good demeanor who is highly flexible and self-motivated
- Have documentation and presentation skills
Good to have:
- Agile knowledge
- Knowledge about static code analysis tools ( Coverity )
- Jira/similar Tracking System
- TCL expect
- Scripting: Golang, Java
- CI/CD: goCD
- CM: Chef
- Security Standard methodologies for DevOps CI/CD from code build phase to deploy phase
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!