Software Engineer - Cloud Security Team - Tel Aviv
Location:Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
Who you are?
● You are a team player!
● You have 3+ years of software development experience in OOP
● You have 2+ years of backend development including:
○ REST API
○ Relational/Non-Relational DBs
○ Microservices & Docker
○ AWS or similar
○ Linux knowledge
○ CI/CD & Cloud Monitoring experience - advantage
○ Frontend experience - React/Angular/JS - advantage
○ Big Data experience - advantage
● Your programming skill set includes at least one of the followings:
○ Python, Go, Node.js, Java
What does it mean being a software engineer in our team?
● Working on a high-scale environment in the cloud, using a variety of technologies
● Continuously Delivering high quality additions to our products
● Working close with the team’s Product Manager and UX Designer
● Being able to work on Backend, Big Data, Frontend, DevOps
● Be a full owner on the team’s domain
● You build it, You own it!
Who are we?
● Cisco TLV - A small group of ~50 Engineers, PMs, UX
● Located in Rothschild Blvd. Tel Aviv
● Working in a startup atmosphere with the benefits of a very successful Company
● We are part of Cisco Cloud Security Group working on Cisco Umbrella
● The teams in TLV lead the Shadow-IT solutions, Malware Detection solutions, Cloud Applications Research and more.
● Each team is self-delivery-unit, it has all the skills set required for continuously delivering value to our customers
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!