Software Engineer- C++ and VOIP
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who Are We:
Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is the global leader which provides outstanding coordinated collaboration solutions that redefine experience. There is a wide variety of solutions and technologies, including Cloud Services, SaaS Offerings, Hosted Collaboration Solutions, and Premise solutions, Endpoints, Video, Presence, Conferencing, Customer Care and Unified Communications.
What You'll Do:
We are an industry leader in On-Premises solutions and is growing its responsibilities. We work on design, develop & maintenance of Cisco Expressway Series set of products.
We are searching for an experienced, results-oriented Technology to be a key member of our team within our user experience led agile organization. We are seeking a hardworking individual with system programming knowledge, application development, who is proficient in the area of software, design and implementation for distributed systems for world’s best collaboration product.
As part of the engineering team, you will:
- You will work in a team driven by world class Agile practices and continuous development methodologies (CD)
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop and deliver world-class software design for multiple solutions on time and meeting Definition of Done
- Participate in product backlog development and grooming as a domain specialist to achieve the agreed-upon work for a teamwork product in the solution.
- Maintain level of quality, efficiency standards for robust agile teams
- Have the ability to think and operate based on the big picture at a solution level
- Help maintain the technical talent by participating in training plans, skill development.
Who You Are:
- 6+ Years of proficient experience in any one of the programming language Java or C, C++ or Python
- A very strong implementation knowledge in the security domain like Cryptography, SSL.
- Expertise to use and implementation of cryptography, SSL, authentication/authorization through certificates.
- Experience of encryption/decryption algorithm through public/private key.
- Good understanding of the concept of tunnel through SSH and usage of OpenSSL.
- Prior understanding of CVEs, Threat modelling and vulnerabilities is desired.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
- Strong priority management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to opensource is add-on.
- Experience of Computer networking
- Experience working on Voice and Collaboration applications, experience with SIP/VoIP Call Control Applications, B2BUA, VOIP endpoints is an add-on.
- Working experience in resolving customer issues, demand design changes, and address feature/tools gaps.
- Prior understanding and working experience of full stack, end-to-end product architecture, platform, virtualization & docker concepts are helpful.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies, tools, and methods.
- Working knowledge of Jira, and Rally is a plus.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!