Software Engineer - 2+yrs in Java, AWS, Microservices
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
Cisco Customer Experience Engineering and Product Incubation team has the charter of building CX Cloud Platform. Working in this group, you will have the opportunity to Architect, Design, Develop and Test, systems that drive newer and exciting customer outcomes. You will be interacting and working closely with some of the finest talent pool in the industry - where you will find that work is both fun and exciting. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with good technical skills to put their abilities to work in an exciting growth environment.
You will work with a team of motivated A-players building the next gen CX Cloud Platform.
- Execute the platform development to build the core platform components, SDK and APIs that help build applications
- Develop core applications that will help drive customer use cases and outcomes
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams at different stages of software development.
- Promote and cultivate team spirit and culture across the global team built on open communication, collaboration, partnership, trust and integrity.
- In still a laser-sharp focus on quality while meeting the release cadence
Who You'll Work With
The team is responsible for driving the CX Cloud Platform and building customer centric applications. The environment within the team here is exciting and will give people an opportunity to influence and impact the way Customers will use the product and transform their business.
You have an outstanding opportunity to join this software team and impact the customers. We follow DevOps, we are Agile, we are fast paced, and in constant pursuit of improvement.
Who You Are
- We are seeking high energy and experienced individuals who possess the following skills and experience:
- Validated experience in technology industry. Experience building cloud native applications and platform capabilities.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience building SaaS application using Cloud native technologies
- Proven experience on with Java, microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS technologies - API GW, Route53 DNS, ACM, Aurora, Elastic Cache, EKS, Serverless technologies
- Hands on experience building REST APIs, Swagger Specs, complete CICD tooling (GIT, CICD tools, Security scans)
- Strong experience in writing Unit test cases, Integration test cases
- Proven experience in Agile environments
- You have worked in an engineering team and know how to champion an open, visible, encouraging culture.
- You are highly organized and are excellent at following through with dedications and care deeply about product quality and user impact.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!