What You'll Do
As a software engineer, you will be asked implement and maintain Cisco WebEx audio/video conferencing services.
You'll work with a group of architects and engineers to build large distributed and industry leading services.
You'll be responsible for:
* Implement functions to meet technical and customer requirements.
* Monitor products via telemetry, and continue to improve service quality accordingly.
* Support production such as resolving customer issues and internal alerts.
Who You Are
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* At least 3 years of professional software development experience.
* Experienced in server-side C/C++ programming.
* Familiar with linux application development.
* Familiar with multi-thread and socket programming.
* Team player and self motivated.
* Familiar with webrtc is a big plus.
* Familiar with audio/video conferencing is a big plus.
* Familiar with telemetry and ELK is a plus.
* Familiar with agile process (like Scrum) is a plus.
* Good English reading and writing skills.