Software Developers, QA and DevOps - Bachelor or Master (Graduate) - Poland
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Location: Krakow, Poland
Are you looking for a career in software development?
Cisco Systems is setting up a new Software Development hub in Krakow to support the company’s shift from hardware to software and services, and tackle one of Cisco’s top customer challenges - Software Licensing. We want to simplify our customers' and partners' experience in consuming Cisco’s different licensing policies and licensing technologies across our product portfolio.
Cisco Smart Licensing is a new way of thinking about licensing at Cisco that is being applied to all products. It provides a Software Inventory Management System that provides Customers, Cisco, and Selected Partners with information about Software Ownership and Software Utilization.
Overview of Role:
We are searching for dynamic, motivated individuals with a passion for software development, QA testing, and DevOps to form our next Scrum team to help develop, test and release one of Cisco’s exciting transformational projects. Smart Licensing is at the forefront of Cisco’s strategy to simplify how our customers interact and consume their licenses on all Cisco Hardware and software products. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and the brightest minds in one of the world’s leading IT companies, in an organisation that spans from Krakow, Poland to California’s Silicon Valley.
Your day to day role:
- Working in Scrum teams in an Agile methodology.
- Working with User Stories, capturing and analysing client’s requirements.
- Developing new features, enhancing existing features and bug fixes
- Engaging & collaborating with a global team, responsible for Product Engineering, Development, and DevOps operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Computer Science, IT, Engineering) obtained from 2018 or later.
- Passionate about technology in general and with a particular interest in either Front and Back-end Development, DevOps or QA
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming (Java, Python, GoLang)
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of Software Engineering and Development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, DevOps, TDD, BDD, CICD)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Legally eligible to live and work in Poland (student visa sponsorship need not apply)
- At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology and have the desire to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced global environment then a Cisco graduate role is a great way to begin your career. Working at Cisco is rewarding and fun and we always encourage the contribution of individuals to our company's success. Our Early in career employees will work alongside experienced professionals, from day one. If you are looking for a career that will impact the direction of one of the leading technology companies in the world, then Cisco is the right opportunity for you.