Location:Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
In this position, you will be responsible for both developing exciting new features and maintaining the existing code base of a cross platform (Windows and MacOS) Unified Communication product.
In your day-to-day work, you will to be able to learn and use efficiently the existing architecture and designs. You also understand the essence for ensuring and improving the software quality level.
Who You'll Work With
You'll a part of a successful, international company with a friendly and compact Finland based team, flexible and stress-free work environment that allows you to concentrate on the tasks at hand. This is a diverse team of people who share a passion for innovation, collaboration, and connection.
Who You Are
- In order to be successful in this role you will need excellent team work skills and attention to details.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in C++
- Experience with MacOS Swift development is a big plus
- Passion for quality driven development (TDD)
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and documentation skills in English.
- Desirable agile attitude and experience to software development
- Eagerness to learn new skills and you have open mind for personal growth
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.