Software Architect (NMS, WAE, XTC)
Location:Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
CX HTE is a critical customer-facing role and leading customers’ business outcomes across and maximizing customer loyalty, satisfaction through Cisco services technical delivery’s value proposition. We are seeking a HTE to work with designated high-demand customers, such as Service Provider Networks, ensuring they receive premium-level technical support services. As the liaison between the customer and Cisco support organization, you will track everyone and everything that touches the Cisco technical services, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase of assigned technology lifecycle management. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in customer experience. As technical representation for Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Services in front of our clients, the candidate will be expected to have solid technical acumen in Service Provider’s network functions virtualisation technology. You will be expected toResponsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will represent Cisco every day in every case, always thinking in the best interest of our Customers.
- You will also detect potential design issue in the customer network in order to provide standard methodologies and suggestions for customers to implement their solutions in the most efficient way through any or a combination of the following (but not limited to) these tasks
- Analyze, configure and fix large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
- Effectively craft and utilize complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems, validate planned changes to software and hardware design.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to resolve customer issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customer and other Cisco teams.
- Build relationship with customer to understand in a better way their networks to provide quicker and more effective results to their requests.
- Establish Technical Relationship to support customer network operations.
- Customer-specific support at product and network level to resolve and debug complex networking problems
- Deliver support for critical network outages and complex network issues.
- Priority support for identified key customer functionalities and issues
- Effectively work with multi-functional teams to resolve critical customer issues.
- Work towards continuous learning, results orientation and partnership."
Who You'll Work With
Global CX Centers is a team of elite technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers plan, design, deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through exceptional financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and hardworking engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. “Work hard, play harder” is the motto of the team. There is a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience (from 3 years all the way to 18 years) in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every-one of them bring great value to the table.
Who You Are
- 8 to 12 years of related experience in SP industry
- Passionate, persuasive, capable of quickly establishing interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco’s NFV services.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the different OSI layers mostly L1-L2-L3-L4
- Knowledge in protocols like TCP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP, QoS, PPP, PPPoE, L2TP, RADIUS is highly desired but not mandatory.
- Knowledge in protocols like BFD, UDLD, PTP, STP (different flavors), Ethernet ring protection (ERPS), Netflow, Multicast, MPLS and Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, etc) is highly desired.
- Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers (ASR9K, CRS, ASR907, 920). Familiar with the following technology: IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, NetFlow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
- Experience in Service Provider network environments is also desired, preferably with the network Edge and Aggregation layers is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge in IOS, IOS-XE CLI and architecture
- Solid communication and collaboration soft-skills
- Minimum CCNP certification or equivalent experience"
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.