Small Business Territory Manager
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for small business territory or sales segment for Cisco and deliver our set objectives including growth and market share
- Define territory and sales strategy and value propositions aligned with customers priorities and partner coverage
- Develop, communicate, align and execute territory plans to meet our objectives
- Develop deep and strong understanding of small business market requirements and trends and build strategy that align our portfolio, resources and partners to address the opportunities
- Deliver Cisco’s thought leadership to our customer and partner to enable us to influence their strategy and deliver business outcome
- Responsible for the sales funnel and delivering accurate forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly
Who You'll Work With
You will collaborate with key Cisco extended team resources (Advanced Services, Product BUs, System Engineers, legal, Finance, Capital and Channel partner teams) and direct activities with the client. Attain and maintain an up to-date knowledge of Cisco products, services and value proposition. Overtime work towards maintaining a high-profile, professional Cisco presence through business value creation and solutions oriented selling. Develop, lead and deliver accurate/meaningful short and long terms sales forecasts and pipeline, in line with business objectives. Team focused and able to collaborate with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organisation.
Who You Are
5+ years experience direct selling experience ideally in a Technology industry. Experince in selling into Small/Commercial business is a plus. You have deep passion for our customers, technology savvy and have good experience positioning complex sales solutions to customers or partners. A self-starter with the ability to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate engagements with customers with clear business benefits in sight. Highly motivated with a hunting spirit and excited about direct selling to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions. Confirmed ability to respond and handle challenges in a fast moving business environment. A good listener and someone who is able to think creatively to contribute towards building a strong business pipeline and driving balanced business. To drive informed business decisions. You are highly collaborative attitude to influence, align and orchestrate both internal and external partners
An education qualification of Bachelor degree from a reputed university would be favourable.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from smart-cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.