Small Business Territory Manager
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
As a Small Business Territory Manager you will be focused on Partner Sales Enablement and Route to Market Development and is responsible for driving revenues for the SMALL BUSINESS segment focusing on scalable sales motions. You will be responsible for growing the partner/distribution network in France regions to reach the under-tapped scalable market for more millions of Small Businesses active in the country.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking accountability on Small Business sales goals. Being responsible for Small's forecast (run rate and large opportunities) for both product and services.
- Territory plan definition and execution.
- Team leading extended dedicated teams of sales and specialists
- Analyzing the small business market trends and support partners growth by creating vertically oriented opportunities which can be scaled through their network, digital marketing and the Small Business community
- Driving execution of activities and plans on acquiring new logos, building a truly no-touch, low-touch sales approach, marketing and digital omnichannel journeys and find scalable ways of serving our customers.
- Building strategic relationships within the Cisco cross-functional extended team to identify, design and implement effective and scalable strategies to achieve revenue goals. Being the bridge between small business, distribution and marketing for sales generation activities.
- Bringing Growth in Cisco’s channel partner ecosystem and evolving digital sales motions.
- Building positive working relationships at the highest levels within the partner organizations and ensuring long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Managing punctual large opportunities in a customer lead sales motion being able to articulate the architectures value proposition to customers.
- Skillsets: teamwork, problem-solving, conflict resolution, empathy, open communication and creativity.
- Promoting the adoption of certifications & encouraging partners to grow small business specializations to succeed.
Who You'll Work With
This is a fantastic time to be a part of the Cisco Small Business team. We are already experiencing strong performance, and yet still have massive opportunity to deliver more for Cisco with thousands of Small Businesses in France, who we are yet to become our customers.
We remain the team in Cisco where a different approach is needed in everything we do. We are the only segment, where an acquisition sales approach is needed and where scaling to thousands of potential customers is our aim. This requires us to think differently - to innovate our partner landscape, to make eCommerce a more common sales motion, to rely on our Service providers and Distributors for that local “last mile” customer reach, to build brand awareness and communities with our local Small Businesses, and to design new GTM models that serve their buying needs. And it is literally impossible to do without creativity and investment in marketing. A digital journey is the only journey that can scale to this extent.
At Cisco we have the best engineering teams in the world. Our incredible BE’s and technical leadership are the reason we are unique when offering Cloud and OnPrem networking portfolio for all price points in Small – Meraki Go, CBS/CBW, Meraki and Catalyst – and a security suite that includes Duo, Umbrella, AMP and CMD, plus of course, our Webex portfolio.
This is the best time to be part of the sales team who gets to take what our engineers build out to the Small Business segment in our territories, wherever in the world that may be.
Who You Are
5+ years of sales/marketing experience ideally in Distribution/Channel in the Technology industry. You have good people leadership skills and the capacity to influence others who are not directly reporting to you and the ability to engage at the top executive level. Validated strong collaboration and influence skills with peers, partners and customers. You have a deep passion for customers, you are technology savvy and have good experience positioning programs and solutions to customers or partners. A self-starter with the ability to learn and drive the appropriate engagements with partners and customers with clear business benefits in sight. Highly motivated with a hunting spirit and passionate about selling and landing programs to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions. Confirmed ability to respond and handle challenges in a fast-moving business environment. A good listener and someone who is able to think creatively to contribute towards building a strong business pipeline and driving a balanced business. To drive informed business decisions.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!