Small Business Sales Leader - North
Additional Location(s)Any office in North
Area of InterestSales - Product
The Small Business Sales Leader is a highly visible, strategic position responsible driving adoption of business acceleration initiatives across the North region. If you are looking for hands-on involvement in creating lasting change for Cisco, then this is the role for you.
The Small Business (SB) Leader is the ultimately responsible for the Small Business Market in North. This includes the responsibility for the strategy orchestration in North and for the overall Small Business sales targets and accurate forecasting. The SB Leader is also accountable to establish all the necessary strategic relationships with the Small Business stakeholders, including customer distribution, partner and marketing teams, in order to drive the business planned activities.
What You'll Do
- You take a leadership sales manager role driving Cisco portfolio for Commercial/Small Business Sector sales vertical for North.
- You are the go-to sales lead on Small Business Sector verticals developing a team of SB Sales Managers.
- You are planning and orchestrating on both cisco-led and partner-led Small Business activities in collaboration with Marketing, Distribution, and Partner Organization at North level
- You are Leading and monitoring Small Business resource activities and performance
- You are developing and cultivating positive relationships with key decision makers in the market and partners contacts, including ecosystem partners.
Who You Are
- You have demonstrable successful sales experience with 10+ years consistent record in technology sales.
- Ideally you have led and handled to growth within the Small Business Segment with several years of experience as People Leader
- You should think strategically about the business and have an in-depth knowledge of distribution, partner businesses and marketing to improve impact in the region in the area of Small Business.
- You have good people management skills and capacity to influence others which are not directly reporting to you and ability to engage at CXO level
- You should have knowledge of requirements to drive success in Small Business for hardware or software, or ideally both.
- You have the ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders
- You should be able to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions, peers, partners and customers
- You sell and speak the Cisco language (tools, resources, acronyms, telling Cisco story)
- You are proficient in team selling approach, comfortable applying business insight and financial expertise to identify & qualify selling opportunities.
- You have strong negotiating skills to engage internal resources, including BDMs, Cisco Services and Partners.
- You have fluency in English and one of local North languages
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.