Silicon Product Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Our engineers deal with all chip aspects: From Definitions , through design to release to production
- Drive Silicon and Package process Engineering requirements for owned products, from initial stages of product definition.
- Work with the foundry and the Physical design team on product tape-out execution for starting the Pilot lots.
- Manage products manufacturing engineering activities with Cisco Operations team
- Manage Qualification flow - follow-up on progress and drive resolution to meet production release target
- Drive product yield and cost improvement
- Manage Silicon-One products NPI demand and with Cisco Operations team
Who You'll Work With
Leaba semiconductor was acquired by Cisco a few years ago and now is the center of Cisco’s ASIC design group.
You'll be part of our Group driving our game changing next generation network devices - Cisco Silicon One™. Our unique team works in a startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate
Our design center is very unique - hosting all silicon HW and SW development disciplines inside one site.
We are transforming the industry and building a new internet for the 5G era, providing a unified, programmable silicon architecture that is the foundation of all Cisco's future routing products.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
Learn more about us right here:
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/ Mechanical/Material) or equivalent
- Knowledge of Semiconductors fabrication processes & semiconductor device physics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge with ATE - advantage
- Experience in all manufacturing desciplines is not a must, You should be eager to learn and succeed!
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.