Services Sales Specialist
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
Cisco is looking to identify a hardworking Services Sales Specialist capable of driving business value through technology solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with defined Vertical, Partners, Sales and Sales Management teams within a defined go-to-market sector to develop service sales and strategic service initiatives
- Develop key relationships with customers and partners
- Develop and execute plans for the continued growth of the services business
- Provide overall Services Sales advice for the assigned accounts in terms of renewing existing business and building new services franchises
- Focus on driving Cisco's Advanced Services
- Meet and exceed services sales objectives
- Interact and share best practices with colleagues
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco's vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization serves across Enterprise, Public Sector and Mid-Market & Small Medium Business (SMB), with a comprehensive portfolio of support, professional and advisory services working with best-in-class engineers across all vertical markets.
You will collaborate cross-functionally (product sales and services sales, the entire CX organization, partner organization) to build credibility, earn trust and accelerate business growth and innovation with the assigned Partners.
The Services team has an incredible culture built upon Achievement, Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
- You are a team player with at least 3 years of value-based consultative solution selling experience in technology service sales, software sales, presales, business development or equivalent
- Knowledge of networking, outsourcing, and the services industry.
- Experience in negotiation, influencing and closing skills in a consultative selling environment.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to build account plans and execute these plans.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, positive and a great teammate.
- IT-specific experience and/or qualifications are welcome
- Degree level qualification preferable
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!