Services Sales Specialist
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
In close partnership with the Account Managers, Product Sales Specialists and Services Sales teams, the Services Sales Specialist will focus on understanding the customer's strategy, their needs and their business requirements in order to recommend the appropriate solution and to close complex, transformational deals. The goal of this role is to drive service led solution sales by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with various customer executives.
The Services Sales Specialist is to provide proactive technical sales expertise primarily in prospecting, and qualifying solutions, that change business outcomes for our customers while helping position Cisco services thought leadership. Assistance with later sales stages may be appropriate at times. The Services Sales Specialist will drive the solution sales process by documenting service and initial solution scope to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent customer expectation gaps during the delivery cycle. The individual then provides feedback for continuous improvement of the services portfolio to ensure customer, channel partner, and system integrator satisfaction with the Cisco services portfolio while driving continued year over year bookings growth.
- Increase sales of Professional Services for Cisco Solutions through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of customer requirements;
- Prepare a Professional Services Solution proposal in response to customer requirements during the qualification phase to assess whether Cisco has a solution to meet customer requirements as part of qualifying the opportunity;
- Partner with the Sales Specialist for Premium Services (SSPS), Account Manager (AM), Systems Engineer (SE) and Product Sales Specialists (PSS) to effectively package, price, and present solution to customer, including ROI and value proposition.
- Increase rapid adoption Cisco Solutions in the Singapore Public Sector through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Professional Services portfolio and its' business impact;
- Defining and articulating a technology-specific business relevant services strategy and solution for each customer opportunity;
- Partnering with the relevant SSPS & PSS teams to incorporate the solution into the customer Account Plan and successfully executing on the plan;
- Assuming a leadership role, based on field and customer experiences, to assist in developing next generation Cisco services & solutions for assigned specialty.
- Develop and manage territory sales strategy to meet or exceed bookings targets in partnership with the AM & SSPS
- Provide weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity by keeping a current pipeline using Cisco forecasting tools, SFDC.
- Cross-functionally align with the following organizations:
- Architecture Teams and Integrated Sellers: to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy presenting ONE CISCO to customers;
- Professional Services Delivery: provide funnel with sufficient detail to allow an assessment of needed skill to ensure proper capacity planning of resources, scoping of customer requirements and deliverables, and inclusion of subject matter experts (technical, delivery) in sales cycle as required;
- Professional Services Practices Organizations: to ensure awareness of the enablement tools and methodology and provide feedback as to ongoing market requirement evolution.
- Portfolio Teams: to provide feedback between customer requirements and current offering to allow for early recognition of changing business climate and customer needs and to provide feedback for continuous improvement or refinement of Cisco Service offerings.
- Prepare Professional Services deals for customer approval
- Gather and refine customer requirements which the SSPS, Business Development Manager (BDM), Deal Acceleration Team (DAT) team will use to build the solution and generate the customer proposal, and align internal team on the solution strategy
- Lead cross functional teams to propose a solution to meet the customer's specific requirement to validate solution feasibility during the qualification stage
- Create and present ROI for customer's investment, as appropriate
- Prepare calculations and estimate financial impact of Professional Services deals to Cisco, and partners for deal approval
- Develop sales documents that establish Cisco commitments and maintain customer expectations
- Provide knowledge transfer to SSPS, BDM and DAT to make solutions scalable and repeatable
- Assist in managing iterations of customer expectation through the negotiation process leveraging the SSPS, BDM and DAT
- Build influential relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Participate in business plan and quarterly business review interlock as needed
- Attend and present at external & internal meetings as necessary
Who You Are
- Related degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 5-7 years combined Sales Management, industry and technology experience. Consultative selling background, multi-lingual ability and project management experience a plus.
- Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
- Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Time & Productivity Management: Applying personal organizational strategies and processes to prioritize and efficiently manage a high volume of work activities.
- High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others' thoughts and actions
- Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!