Services Sales Specialist (Public Sector)
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager, Services (ASEAN), the “Services Sales Specialist” will be responsible to drive and grow the services business in the Public Sector in Singapore through prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing and executing sales strategy, pricing models, targeting at Public Sector.
In close partnership with the Account Managers, Architecture Sales Specialists and Services Delivery team, the Services Sales Specialist will focus on understanding the customer's strategy, their needs and business requirements/priorities in order to recommend the appropriate solution and services offering and to close complex, transformational deals. The goal of this role is to drive service-led solution sales, marketing Cisco Services portfolio by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with key customer executives, driving continued year over year bookings growth.
- Drive and grow professional services business for Cisco Solutions in collaboration with Account Managers and Architecture Sales Specialists to effectively package, price and present service proposal to customer with support from Services Pre-Sales Consultant
- Develop and lead Services account plans and strategies for key accounts using all cross- functional resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical pre-sales, services delivery team, customer success team, Cisco-on-Cisco, etc) to achieve assigned quota
- Engage with prospect customers to position Proactive and Reactive Support Subscription Services through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Build executive-level relationships with key existing accounts to develop incremental services business
- Lead cross functional teams to propose a solution to meet the customer's specific requirement to validate solution feasibility during the qualification stage
- Manage end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources from both Sales and Delivery organisation
- Develop and handle territory sales strategy to meet or exceed services bookings targets
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to drive substantial long-term revenue generation
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction leading to repeatable, scalable, profitable business opportunity
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and booking
- 10+ years of relevant experience of solution selling within a major services or software vendor
- Experience selling into enterprise customers with proven ability to meet and exceed quota
- Understands customer’s business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Ability to structure and sell services portfolio from Proactive/Reactive Support Services to
- Architecture Design and Advisory Services
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against sales targets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal; able to create and deliver presentations and proposals that clearly articulate value for the customer
- An energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial approach to running a business
- Dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Bold and takes ownership
- High level attention to detail
- High energy sales professional who has a good track record, experience in consultative selling and an independent self-starter
- Trustworthy, customer obsessed, and able to foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Goal-oriented and driven to succeed in a collaborative manner
- Superior cognitive ability and intellectually curious
- Authentic and humble with a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, ability to handle multiple priorities and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Willing and able to be coached and mentored and adapt to a fast-changing business environment
- Proven ability to successfully operate in a highly collaborative selling environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!