Services Sales Specialist (Global Service Provider)
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestSales - Product
Cisco Systems Korea seeks a highly motivated and experienced Services Sales Specialist for Telco Segment for Korea Market.
What You'll Do
As a Services Sales Specialist, you will be responsible to drive services business growth for Korea through strategic engagements with Key Telco customers. You are an experienced Services leader who can develop trust based relationships and directly Influences customer decision making via thought leadership on technology drivers for their business.
- Accountable for Cisco services business in Korea service providers.
- Develop and maintain executive and senior management level relationships and clearly articulate Cisco’s value propositions.
- Understand Customer business requirements, pain-points and be able to translate them into actionable business engagements.
- Plan and orchestrate relevant resources within Cisco to execute on your plans.
- Proactively work with cross functional teams within Cisco to effectively drive and increase the mind share of the Customer.
- Grow existing business, develop new opportunities, make winning offers and close deals within the expected time frame.
- Maintain market intelligence and lead pricing strategy/analysis for deal justifications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within Cisco and its partners organizations and constantly align the goals and priorities.
- Provide a timely and regular business forecasting that is aligned with Cisco’s financial goal for short, medium and long term.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales database (SFDC) with all mandatory key information and maintain a healthy sales pipeline,
- Achieve or exceed sales volume at sustainable rate compared to assigned monthly/quarterly and yearly target.
Key Results Areas
- Upholding Cisco’s Core Values
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate Cisco’s Value Proposition and leadership in Services
- Develop & Execute on effective Services Strategies & Tactical Plans to grow business
- Be a trusted advisor and win customer mindshare for Cisco through continued value delivered engagement
- Ability to work in a Matrix organization with changing business needs while displaying stability in mindset, attitude and approach
- Continuous learning to acquire and maintain evolving Cisco portfolio/Solutions coupled with industry knowledge and experience to produce results at strategic levels.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a highly motivated and enthusiastic sales team in KOREA with a strong support from pre and post sales organization in country and regional, and as well from Cisco ecosystem of SI partners.
Who You Are
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, passionate and technically savvy Services Sales professional with proven consultative skills, eager to interact with industry thought leaders and key decision makers, and share the passion on how services can help transform their business and contribute to their business outcomes.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Telco/Service Providers with proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing large strategic deals in Korea including Overseas experience(if any).
- Strong “Services” experience with sales and business development mindset.
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop on new opportunities and grow business.
- Preferred existing relationships in Telco/Service Provider market, especially with Tier 1.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and position solution and services plays in view of driving the appropriate conversations with Telco/Service Providers with clear business agenda in sight.
- Proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a fast moving business environment.
- Good communicator with the ability to drive solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
- Proficient in selling solutions to large customers with a deep understanding of Telco buying cycles.
- Can do, will do attitude and able to think outside the box to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- University Degree or above
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer oriented- “Customer first Attitude”
- Creative thinking on the feet and resourcefulness in handling complex situations and logical approach to problem solving
- Proven interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong collaboration skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.