Services Sales Specialist - Federal
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology Interest*None, AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You Are
You are a solution selling, Self-starter who can quickly adapt to create solutions that solve complex customer issues. You have a demonstrated understanding of solution selling in large complex & technical customer environments. You will develop the pipeline, applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
Who You'll Work With
Partner: Establish strong working relationships with the Public Sector partner community to increase sales scalability & overall revenue growth. Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships. Work collaboratively, leading efforts to create Public Sector specific sales collateral, proposal language, & use cases to effectively position the Public Sector/Federal Managed Services story.
What You'll Do
- You will drive incremental services growth through Cisco’s Services
- You independently handle personal time & productivity to achieve sales goals
- You Develop strong working relationships with cross organizational peers
- You plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospecting activities to maximize personal customer interaction
- You create and run a sales plan using all relevant data (renewals, new product funnel, potential upgrades and end-of-support situations) mapping data to an agreed market development strategy aligned with corporate priorities.
- You maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, optimizing quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- You plan & support local marketing activities based on agreed budget & timeline, integrating sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, via product/service launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and tradeshows.
- You communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Territory will include Department of Agriculture, Department of Interior and Department of Commerce.
- This is a nationwide Territory - perference for Washingtion, DC based individual.
- 10+ years of selling and/or delivering services and solutions in a technology environment
- BS/BA or equivalent experience with graduate degree preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco