Services Sales Specialist (Advanced/Professional Services, IoT Integration, Cyber Security, Delhi, 5+ to 10 years)
Location:New Delhi, Delhi, India
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. We have employees' with ground breaking ideas that impact everything. We take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
As a services sales specialist for a set of named accounts, You will lead all aspects of the customer account with respect to Cisco Services and drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner.
Handle service pricing and margins according to agreed upon terms and work with cross functional teams.
- You will sell solutions based on what the portfolio of service offers including Cisco Technical Services (Cyber Security/IoT), Professional Services and Advanced Services
- Drive high attach rate in your assigned customers and Services Contract Renewals in conjunction with the renewals team
- You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business objectives.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and lead account plans using all relevant data.
- You will maintain and develop existing and new customers relationships through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer business issues, challenges, care-abouts
- You will communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
Who You'll Work With
Sales account teams, architecture specialists, the CX organization and Practice Delivery & internal cross-functional teams
Who You Are
You apply knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and supervising a course of action to accomplish territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
- You Build Influential Relationships: Working with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- You have Customer Focus: Supporting Strategic segment, FSI, Manufacturing, PSU and other key customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking ownership for customer happiness and loyalty.
- You negotiate: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
- You are a Critical Thinker: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment
- 5- 8 years of sales experience in IT products or services sales
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!