Services Sales Account Manager - Enterprise - France
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
As our newest Services Sales Account Manager, you will join a high energy team of top performers, to focus on selling the Cisco services portfolio to customers in the Enterprise market in France.
This position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure our business goals are achieved in an accurate and timely fashion. You will also focus on crafting account plans, developing a pipeline of opportunities, forecasting and achieving booking & revenue goals. In other words: you will need to grow the business in your customer portfolio and create customer value & satisfaction.
Other responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Defining the account services strategy to enable the overall growth of the account.
- Engaging with your customers at all levels, both horizontally as well as vertically, to sustain and build deep relationships and to help drive the customer’s digitization agenda.
- Positioning and selling solutions based on our existing and new portfolio of service offers, including support, learning, professional and managed services.
- Leading all aspects of the customer account with respect to services opportunities.
- Driving the execution of customer-facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and accurate manner and manage all commercial aspects of opportunities.
- Facilitating sales transactions by understanding customers' and partners' procurement processes.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization serves across Enterprise, Public Sector and Mid-Market & Small Medium Business (SMB), with a comprehensive portfolio of support, professional and advisory services working with best-in-class engineers across all vertical markets.
You will collaborate cross-functionally (product sales, inside sales, renewal managers, channel, architecture, delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust.
Services team has an incredible culture built upon Achievement, Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
- You are a team player with at least 8 years’ experience in technology service sales, software sales or equivalent
- You are fluent in French and English
- You know how to communicate at the executive level and have great presentation skills
- You are able to lead and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- You are highly empathic for customers and passionate about revenue and growth
- You are a strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders - internal and external - to drive a coordinated, consistent customer-centric approach
- Gifted with strategic business planning, business & financial acumen skills
- A curious mind with desire for continuous learning and improvement, that is deeply knowledgeable on Cisco services offerings, software portfolio, data & analytics, security and industry trends
- An adult. Someone who knows great freedom comes with great responsibility. Someone who is not afraid to take risks and is willing to own up to their mistakes.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.