Location:Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
- Own successful customer delivery, quality and realization of customer outcomes
- Manage delivery risks, issues, escalations and fine-tune project and program execution
- Align and scale customer experience delivery resources to enable business priorities.
- Responsible for executing upon customer contract to achieve customer objectives
- Drive workload utilization of delivery resources through appropriate skillset mapping and customer alignment
- Own demand and capacity management to ensure a successful customer delivery
- Identify opportunities for portfolio delivery expansion and efficiency gains.
- Promote and drive global delivery through CX Centers
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience within service delivery
- You main responsibilities include customer satisfaction and internal coordination
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.