Service Sales Specialist-North
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Who You'll Work With
We are one winning team effectively facilitating initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging resources to achieve goals. We have excellent Customer relationships and lead innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT. You will work with product engineering teams in building integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
Who You Are
You are a daring self-starter that knows how to build relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, craft demand and make deals.
- You have knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers and you know how to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins philosophy.
- You will have validated experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- You have experience in building relationships with multiple named accounts while providing insight and strategy around how Services-Led customers go-to-market; mapping our solutions to our client's customers.
- You have the ability to sell within IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units - particularly around how Cisco can enable our customer’s service delivery. Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required.
- You are able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team and you have validated negotiation skills, a self-starter, a strong closer and excellent presentation skills
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles and you are experience selling in areas as data center, networking, and/or unified collaboration.
- Minimum BA degree and 7+ years account management experience
- FSI Industry Selling experience preferred.