Service Provider Account Manager Switzerland
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do:
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key interface towards our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
Service Providers are in a huge transformation at the moment, delivering the critical infrastructure for businesses, governments as well as private individuals. The Service Provider is in the core of our society and without them the country will stop.
The networks we have today will not be the networks of the future!
If you are interested in joining a talented, motivated and driven team of professionals where you can learn and develop but also bring in a positive spirit we are looking for you to join the team!
In this job you will:
• Manage Service Provider relationships and uncover opportunities in Switzerland .
• Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
• Own and develop the Cisco Account Business Plan working with a regional team.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
Are you early in your career and looking for an exciting opportunity in which you can develop?
Do you have the attitude and can you think out of the box. Do you want to make a difference when building the networks of the future?
You bring with you:
• A BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
• The ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and are fluent in English (German a plus).
Other Desired Skills:
• Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!