Service Delivery Leader
Location:Franklin, Tennessee, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
In this key client facing role, you will transform our customer engagements by advising and collaborating on network and IT outcomes. You will be accountable for ensuring service delivery excellence and growth through your ability to develop trusted advisor relationships across our client’s organization.
Global Enterprise South Customer Experience is seeking a consultative and experienced Services Delivery Leader to inspire a diverse, cross-functional team to achieve delivery excellence and profitable revenue growth in CX
You will be responsible to develop internal and partner client delivery staff, including providing direction and support on client deliverables, quality assurance, and coaching/mentoring on services solutions and client interaction. In this role, you must be willing to travel 20% of the time to support client delivery engagements and client value creation activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
· Own successful customer delivery, quality and realization of customer outcomes
· Manage delivery risks, issues, escalations and fine-tune project and program execution
· Align and scale customer experience delivery resources to enable business priorities.
· Responsible for executing upon customer contract to achieve customer objectives
· Drive workload utilization of delivery resources through appropriate skillset mapping and customer alignment
· Own demand and capacity management to ensure successful customer delivery
· Identify opportunities for portfolio delivery expansion and efficiency gains.
· Promote and drive global delivery through global centers
· Responsible for Professional Services revenue growth, new deal development
Who You'll Work With
Working with top notch executive and IT talent in our Global Enterprise Segment, you will partner with Cisco’s brightest talent in Customer Experience, sales, operations and engineering working on the bleeding edge solution’s Cisco is taking to market for customers who are redefining the Finance segment.
Who You Are
You are a Services General Manager with healthcare vertical industry experience -- preferably 10-15 years. You have experience in a global vertical industry role developing strategic opportunities; contributing to the global vertical practice and interacting with similar colleagues in other theaters around the globe through engagement participation and knowledge sharing.
You are a self-starter who has always wanted to be in the middle of ensuring customers are adopting and receiving the best value for the Services they have purchased, and when you see challenges, you naturally find opportunities to help a customer enhance and grow their business through new services solutions. You like to stretch your capabilities and positively disrupt the environment you are in. You have a keen ability to communicate the strategic value Cisco Services bring to our customers, and can share that at all customer levels and with our sales organization. Translating between customer requirements and services opportunities is a natural communication style.
Additional Skills Required:
- Knowledge of current healthcare industry issues and experience with developing solutions that drive business impact and include technology enablement and competition.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration. Leverages resources across the company, partners, consultants and the customer to drive success
- Executive Relationship Management & Presence. Achieving results in a fast-changing environment, through influence and communication at the most senior levels in an organization
- Relationship Management. Demonstrated focus on building and managing key customer and Cisco relationships to help drive greater customer intimacy and business alignment.
- Business and Financial Acumen. Knowledge, insight and understanding of business concepts, tools and processes for making sound decisions. Strong P&L Management
- Operational Excellence. Achieving Operational Excellence in service delivery execution and management of account level profitability. Ability to manage multiple projects and senior partners concurrently. Experience deploying consulting methodology and project management.
- Innovation. Keep innovative thought processes and ideas in the forefront of service delivery execution and service solutions
- Requires BA/BS or equivalent with +15 years related services delivery experience. MBA preferred.
- Expertise in healthcare vertical
- Prior experience with sales or business development
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.