Service Creation Sales Business Development Manager (MSP), EMEAR Partner
Alternate Locationanywhere in Germany
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestService Provider
Who You’ll Work With
Join the team transforming how Cisco works with Managed Service Providers to build compelling managed services & as-a-service offerings.
This role is key to supporting the Managed Service Providers sales teams driving and developing the strategy for physical and virtual offers, outbound program creation for demand generation of product/solution/software sales go-to-market. Experience in the Managed Services sector its critical.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to craft, implement, and grow an emerging business within Cisco. You will work closely with leading collaboration and security technologies and develop compelling offerings, and Sales GTM strategy and driving big bets within our customers.
The Managed Service providers service creation team is focused on driving long term strategy and successful execution. You will collaborate with cross-functional groups across sales, product management, operations, and marketing to drive the key strategies and areas of opportunity in Cisco’s Managed service Providers.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will be responsible for engaging with a variety of Managed Service Providers to support key sales and business activities in a dynamic environment. You will have a background in high-tech sales or experience in strategy management consulting. The ideal candidate possesses the following key skills:
· Understanding of Partner (SP/ITSP/MSP) business models, relationship building and capturing partner mindshare.
· Awareness of MSP Industry trends, addressable market, Cisco products, competitive dynamics and ability to evaluate the applicability of this with partner catalogue and network service offerings.
· Ability to act as a Trusted Advisor, conceptualize End-to-End service offering, winning themes and build a business case with the Partner.
· Ensure timely information (product and buying models) updates to partners for each relevant technology and architecture area within network solutions.
· Able to work with various internal Cisco teams to build the service offering and develop launch content with the ITSPs.
· Able to work with the partner to create the commercial modelling based on service package(s) and SLAs.
· Able to Identify and predict relevant technology challenges and pitfalls in the service offering.
· Able to work with various partner and Cisco teams to create marketing campaign, sales awareness and enablement programs.
· Evangelize partner service offerings and voice-of-the-partner back into BU and Cisco Sales organization.
· Ability to drive program management and governance for the service offering launch.
· Able to collaborate with sales, client executives & delivery teams of partners to deliver the business outcome.
· Able to create GTM models with partners to sell the network service offering.
· Fluent in German and English
· Sales Expertise – ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using both Cisco and third-party solutions / services in a clear and concise manner.
· Technical Expertise – demonstrated technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of IT Service Provider technologies is required to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to our clients. Competence in Collaboration technologies will be evaluated. Other important technologies: Security and Routing
· Industry Expertise – demonstrated knowledge of telecommunications business to be conversant enough to present a compelling point-of-view to the client of what work should be undertaken, to help the client’s company achieve ambitious advantage and differentiation.
· Delivery Expertise – proven ability to successfully own the delivery of projects, which exceed client expectations in terms of deliverable quality and positive impact to the business.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.