Service Creation Partner Manager - South Theatres Support
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestService Provider
Who You’ll Work With
Join the team transforming how Cisco works with Managed Service Providers in order to build compelling managed services & as-a-service offerings.
This role is key to supporting the Managed Service Providers sales teams driving and developing the strategy for physical and virtual offers, outbound program creation for demand generation of product/solution/software sales go-to-market. Experience in the Managed Services sector its critical.
In this role, you will be able to craft, implement, and grow an emerging business within Cisco. You will work closely with leading security technologies and develop compelling offerings, and Sales GTM strategy and driving big bets within our customers in MEA.
The Managed Service providers service creation team is passionate about driving long term strategy and successful execution. You will collaborate with cross-functional groups across sales, product management, operations, and marketing to drive the key strategies and areas of opportunity in Cisco’s Managed service Providers.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for engaging with a variety of Managed Service Providers to support key sales and business activities in a multifaceted environment. You will have a background in high-tech sales or experience in strategy management consulting. The ideal candidate possesses the following key skills:
- Understanding of Partner (SP/ITSP/MSP) business models, relationship building and capturing partner consideration.
- Awareness of MSP Industry trends, addressable market, Cisco products, competitive dynamics and ability to evaluate the applicability of this with partner catalogue and network service offerings.
- Ability to act as a Trusted Advisor, conceptualize End-to-End service offering, winning themes and build a business case with the Partner.
- Ensure timely information (product and buying models) updates to partners for each relevant technology and architecture area within network solutions.
- Able to work with various internal Cisco teams to build the service offering and develop launch content with the ITSPs.
- Able to work with the partner to build the commercial modelling based on service package(s) and SLAs.
- Able to Identify and predict relevant technology challenges and pitfalls in the service offering.
- Able to work with various partner and Cisco teams to build marketing campaign, sales awareness and enablement programs.
- Evangelize partner service offerings and voice-of-the-partner back into BU and Cisco Sales organization.
- Ability to drive program management and governance for the service offering launch.
- Able to collaborate with sales, client executives & delivery teams of partners to deliver the business outcome.
- Able to build GTM models with partners to sell the network service offering.
- Sales Expertise – ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using both Cisco and third-party solutions / services in a clear and concise manner.
- Technical Expertise – demonstrated technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of IT Service Provider technologies is required to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to our clients.
- Industry Expertise – demonstrated knowledge of telecommunications business to be conversant enough to present a compelling point-of-view to the client of what work should be undertaken, to help the client’s company achieve ambitious advantage and differentiation.
- Delivery Expertise – proven track record to successfully lead the delivery of projects, which exceed client expectations in terms of deliverable quality and positive impact to the business.
This position is to be based ideally in Portugal. Travel will vary with return to normal business from COVID, expect up to 25% travel long term.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!