Service Creation Business Development
Location:Rome, Lazio, Italy
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestService Provider
What You’ll Do
As Business Development manager in service creation team, you will have the responsibility to create service with service provider to accelerate the Cisco sell trough business.
Imagine participating major ground-breaking projects. Envision helping countries transform the citizen experiences, companies reinvent their customer experience, providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us. Join us for Business Develop manager role in Rome and make amazing things happen! Your success will reflect in launch of new services and managed services achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- Be part of a top-tier sales team responsible for the service creation business with TIM and Vodafone
- Develop and maintain the managed service offerings of TIM based on Cisco technology
- Join a dynamic sales culture with highest visibility to Cisco's top Executives in strategic large deals
- Actively shape the future by providing the customer with solutions that enable TIM to improve their own offerings to capture business benefits while transforming the Italian and Brazilian market.
- Move deals through the sales process by knowing how and when to engage the appropriate Cisco and partner tools and resources (such as CSE, SE, PSS, Cisco service Cx Organization, Controlling, Finance etc.)
- Own and develop Account-Plan with best of class sales methodology like Target-Account-Selling, Relationship-Selling
- Become your customers’ trusted advisor by investing in relationship building over all levels.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. This is a unique opportunity to join a high energy team of top-tier sales professionals. We anticipate our customers’ needs and build meaningful business relationships as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
This is a highly visible role including direct engagement with top-level Cisco and customer executives in strategic deals.
A great career opportunity for a top sales talent to join our team, develop your network and excel your skills with us.
Who You Are
- You bring 4+ years of sales & technical experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- You have been rated top sales performer and are perceived as a high potential talent
- Are fascinated by sales and a top talent in building & maintaining relationships to other people on all levels.
- You want to actively develop your career and become a well-respected top-tier sales professional with a wide spread C-Level network.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer fitting the different market needs
- Write and speak English and italian fluently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level. Experience working and selling to top Key-Accounts would be an advantage
- Ability to match customer needs with state-of-the-art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
- Proven relationship with Service Provider marketing deprtment
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.