Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Do you know Cisco Meraki is one of Cisco’s fastest growing business units? We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team working across our Japan and Asia Pacific region. As an integral member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will partner on all things recruiting. From managing candidate experience to building hiring manager relationships across multiple departments, you will play a critical piece in our success of hiring outstanding Merakians!
You will drive a positive candidate experience from the point of initial contact, to offer acceptance, and onboarding. This role will partner closely with hiring managers within Sales, Pre-Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Operations and guide them throughout the recruiting process.
We need someone who thrives on recruiting for many types of roles at once and takes a thoughtful, critical approach toward scaling talent. We are also looking for someone who is comfortable and passionate about building the Talent Strategy for Japan. If you’re looking for a challenging position that will utilize your recruiting skills, positive attitude, high energy and ability to problem solve, then keep reading!
What you will do
- Manage the end to end Talent Acquisition lifecycle. Generate a strong, diverse pipeline of both active and passive candidates through internal referrals, networking, and online job postings.
- Analyse interview feedback, extend/negotiate offers, and close candidates for a variety of roles.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Act as a source of knowledge through continuous learning and process improvements to your team.
- Build and manage relationships with hiring team to ensure a smooth and efficient recruiting process.
- Use market expertise and data to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and hire the best talent.
- Work on key global and regional projects including talent branding, succession planning and process improvement.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of full cycle in-house recruiting experience with a track record of closing high-quality candidates, preferably in the areas of tech and sales
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact with team members and candidates of all stature with professionalism and tact.
- The ability to think creatively and go beyond your standardized templates
- Passionate about the mission, product, and culture of Cisco Meraki.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Developing nuanced, risk-managed decision-making that considers candidate needs, business trade-offs, value and time constraints.
- Experienced mentor for people of varied experience levels within the team.
- Lead serves as an advisor / guide; Seeks supervision when necessary; Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with autonomy
Who we are:
- We communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures.
- Career Champion. We invest in our team’s growth and development.
- Disagree, Decide, and Commit. We listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
- Results Driven. We are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
- We commit to earning our team’s trust every day through our actions and transparency.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and a for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.