Senior Systems Architect, Mobile Service - Bellevue, WA - 1305318
Location:Bellevue, Washington, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Service Provider
Why You’ll Love Cisco
You will change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Systems Architect you will help drive sales opportunities at a large Mobile Service provider in the Bellevue, WA area.
- Provide technical leadership of the sales engagement.
- Establish strong relationships within the customer organization and work to become the trusted advisor to those who influence technology and vendor/partner selection.
- Understand the business drivers behind the technology decisions of your customer and will be skilled at tying your messaging to the desired business outcomes of your customer.
Who You’ll Work With
In this dynamic, customer-focused role, you will partner directly with one or more strategic account managers and leverage an extended team to position complex software and hardware solutions, focused on solving the business and technical problems of our customer. In that capacity, you will rely on an extended network of Cisco services professionals and business unit subject matter experts, with the support of your sales leadership/executives.
Who You Are
You excel at presenting technical architectures, solutions and products to key customer decision-makers and you feel comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences. Includes relationship building and maintaining strong relationships with platform and product owners of the customer.
You possess relevant technical background and specific technical skills applicable to design and implementation of complex network architectures, spanning traditional Datacenter, Transport, private and public cloud datacenter, Core, Edge and Access Networking. Knowledge of Security and Cisco Intent Based Network Architecture.
- Experience in software and hardware sales and working knowledge of common open and proprietary operating systems (IE: Linux, Unix, Windows Server, etc), virtualization and containerization technology (VMWare, OpenStack, Kubernetes, etc.). Scripting, API integration, Database knowledge, and software programming skills are a plus.
- You are collaborative and know ho to work in a virtual team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience working across geographic and organizational boundaries.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!