Senior Storage Engineer
Location:Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
* Design and engineering the high-available and high performance, stable and scalable storage system.
* Participate storage system(NetApp/EMC/Solidfire/Pure/Ceph) design, implementation, deployment, maintenance and support.
* Provide preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to resolve any storage issues.
* Proactively assists in defining direction for future technology, infrastructure or architecture projects
* Provide storage support for WebEx services on a 7X24 basis.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Experience in designing/building systems for performance, and performance tuning of existing systems.
- In-depth experience and hand-on experience with Unix/Linux systems, automation using (BASH, Perl, or Python), puppet Chef code and storage (SAN/NAS) technologies
- Solid understanding of SCSI, Fibre Channel, SAN, RAID, I/O Storage Sub-Systems and High Availability.
- Familiar with databases like Oracle as they relate to systems (servers with Linux) and storage (on block with Fiber Channel/iSCSI).
- Storage design, implementation, and management experience using NetApp and or EMC, as well as well known open filesystem and concept of Cloud Storage.
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring, analyzing, optimizing, and troubleshooting systems, storage, and related technology.
- Enterprise level backup solution design, implementation, and administration experience using Data Domain
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in IT or service industry.
- Be passionate and self-motivated.#LI-APJJS1