Senior Software and Hardware IB Advisor
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestSoftware Development
Here at Cisco Lifecycle Operations, we strive to offer our clients a premium experience: combining the trusted Cisco brand with highly skilled and experienced individuals offering years of industry exposure and IB/Contract understanding to deliver an Asset Management service tailored to our customers’ specific needs.
What You'll Do
The Asset Manager will play a pivotal role in leading delivery of IB consulting and advisory services to complex accounts, as well as supporting other team members to deliver high standards. You will be able to help team members identify new process improvements, adapt to changing business needs, and manage account complexities/escalations. You will be the Trusted Advisor for internal and external stakeholders (. End Customer, Partners, Account Team, Operations, Business Unit, and others) to provide business insights Hardware and Software installed in our networks.
You will typically
- The Asset Manager is responsible for driving desired business outcomes to the Stakeholders by achieving, monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through effective installed base (IB) and contract management during the lifecycle of the engagement for both Hardware and Software/Licensing.
- You will be responsible for maintaining Customer’s software inventory metrics (Creation of IB Baseline, Licenses purchases and consumptions, Lifecycle Management, Compliance, etc.) on a regular basis.
- You'll work closely with Account Teams, Partners, Customers and other internal teams to gather information about the Customer, create an initial view of their Hardware IB, analyze the data quality and assess existing processes governing the lifecycle of the Customer assets. The results of that work will allow you to execute necessary IB cleanup and set the foundation of engagement for the duration of the Customer engagement.
- Compile consumption metrics utilizing telemetry data, purchased history information, and map hardware and software data for accurate reporting.
- On an ongoing basis, you will analyze the Customer Asset Management process (or Installed Base Lifecycle Process), provide recommendations for design & optimization, be accountable for process execution and act as the single point of contact to the Customer, Partner, and Cisco account team for managing, tracking, and reporting on any asset / contract management issues. You will be responsible for translating data into actional insight with distinct prescriptive guidance on how to optimize the business. You will be primarily responsible for handling the analytics behind the Customers inventory and forming a strategy to optimize customer experience and Cisco relevance.
- You will work closely with Customer Success Teams to drive adoption and success motions.
- You will be accountable for providing periodic reviews of the business to leadership and offering prescriptive recommendations to implement or invest in certain behaviors to produce a desired outcome.
- You will participate in and/or lead projects that will help improve the operations and/or transform our organization to deliver a better service to our internal and external stakeholders.
- You can work autonomously following Cisco process & policies.
- You will also be responsible for leading other team members to ensure successful delivery of services for other accounts and aligning to the organization’s strategic initiatives.
Who You'll Work With
We are currently looking for Asset Manager who will work with our customers to help them achieve greater business value from technology by delivering services ranging from Services Contract Management to supporting our customers and partners on software license management, adoption of licenses, smart account/software account strategy, among other topics. You will build relationships with CX, Cisco Account Teams, Customers, Partners and other stakeholders including proactive engagement with Customer and Service Sales to provide IB insights for upcoming Renewals, True-ups, and/or True Forwards.
Who You Are
- Exposure to Cisco , services and software portfolio.
- You have experience with hardware and software/licensing management methodologies.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing customer relationships and driving business growth.
- You are a very customer focused individual with strong communication, presentation and listening skills. Be able to present to senior leadership (Director/VP levels)
- You excel at analytics and are proactive at problem-solving.
- As a strong leader and collaborator, you can also mentor other team members and lead training efforts across the organization.
- You are able to prioritize and multi-task and have a strong desire to learn.
- Adaptable to changing business needs with transformative mindset
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of work experience, direct experience in the related area is beneficial
- Ability to innovate new analytical models to provide business insight
- Can work across multiple analytical platforms and tools (Python, SQL, R, , , )
- Software/Licensing experience
- Business knowledge of data and database systems
- Communication and Presentation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required
- Database Program language/analyzing large dataset experience preferred
- Dashboard experience preferred
- Industry process knowledge (ITIL, SIX SIGMA, CHAMP) is not required, though helpful
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement changes in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and the world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.