Senior Software Engineer – DNA-C Assurance
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Who You'll Work With
This Software Engineer position is in support of the development for DNAC Assurance. The candidate will be required to work collaboratively across various technology organizations.
Are you a hands-on, technical networking professional that is passionate about delivering high quality products and systems? You will be working with a world-class team of like-minded individuals.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic software engineer to join our software development team working on network and application assurance products.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand customer’s business need and product’s requirement, then design and implement the feature efficiently, in details:
For new product/features: figure out solution, then design and implement it.
- Design, develop and unit test software using best development practices
- Integration SW test on HW platform including optimization and debugging of problems
- Team communication on new ideas and presentations to other team members
- Performdocument and code reviews to provide peer feedback
For existing product/features issues:do customer case support for issue or query.
For customer issues, troubleshooting to narrow-down root cause and fix bugs.
Who You Are
Must Have skill/experiences:
1. B.S. of CS/EE/CEE with minimum of 5 years or M.S with minimum of 3 years of experience is highly preferred
2. Broad knowledge on modeling, design patterns, refactoring, unit test, test automation
4. Good knowledge of Linux with multicore multithread exposure
Good to be familiar with:
1.Familiar with K8S, micro-service and containers
2.Have background or project experience on computer and wireless networking
3. Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.