Software Team Leader (Cloud Security)
Location:Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Who We Are
Cisco Cloud Security TLV - A small group of about 40 Engineers, PMs, UX.
Hybrid work style, while offices located on Rothschild Blvd. Tel Aviv (moving to Azrieli area soon, next to the train station)
Working in a startup atmosphere with the benefits of a very successful Company.
We are part of the Cisco Cloud Security Group working on Cisco Umbrella.
The teams in TLV lead several Secure Internet Solutions such as Cloud Access Security Broker (Data Loss Prevention), Cloud Internet Gateway, Shadow-IT, Malware Detection, and more.
Product - Cisco Umbrella
Who You Are:
● An ambitious HO SW Team Leader
● Fluent with at least one of the programming languages Java, Python, NodeJS, Scala, Go (6+ years)
● Knowledgeable with frontend frameworks Reactjs (3+ years) - advantage
● Experienced with Relational/Non-Relational DBs
● Familiar with microservices architecture
● Vast experience in Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Familiar with the DevSecOps culture and CI/CD processes
● A great team player with effective collaboration skills across teams
What does it mean being a Software Team Leader in our team?
● Be the hands-on team leader, and take full ownership of the team’s domain
● Working in a high-scale environment in the cloud while working on cutting-edge technologies.
● Adhere to the standards of one of the industry cyber security leaders.
● Improve your skills and learn along with top-notch engineers.
● Create innovative solutions for complex technical problems
● Always strive to deliver high-quality additions to our products
● You build it, You own it!
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.