Senior SP Technical Lead (IP/MPLS Core and IP RAN)
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
· Cisco Customer Experience (CX) team seeks Technical Leaders to join some of the industry’s best thinkers in developing and deploying today’s most Advanced Service Provider networking technologies towards 5G readiness.
In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of the wide variety of Cisco products and technologies; from Core Service Provider routing and Switching to Integration with Cisco automation, orchestration suites in Service Provider core, aggregation and access.. You will learn how to achieve customer success by combining these products and technologies with industry-leading tools and Processes.
Role & Responsibilities
Performs Design, Analysis and Diagnosis of complex IP/MPLS Transport for Fixed/Mobile Converged Network, comprises of Core SP Routing Design (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), MPLS Label Protocols (LDP/RSVP/BGP-LU/ Segment Routing), QoS, Multicast VPN, IPv6, Inter-AS VPN, EVPN.
Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
Lead design workshop and conduct detailed design of complex IP MPLS networks for Fixed Broadband Operator (FTTH/DSL) and Mobile Operator Networks for green field as well as Migration of existing production network to new network.
● To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
● To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with the customer.
● To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation.
● To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
● CCIE R/S or CCIE SP certifications are required.
● Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers (ASR9K, CRS, ASR907, 920). Familiar with the following technology: IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
● Experience in NCS5500, Segment Routing and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, XTC and NSO is a plus
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
● Experience in building and designing large multi-protocol inter-networks
● Demonstrated industry awareness
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide, including our Service Provider client with their 5G journey. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.