Senior SE Manager Indonesia Service Provider
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
You will be reporting to the ASEAN Senior Systems Engineering Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor in an account(s) and works with the account team and account leadership (e.g. Client Director) to demonstrate the business value of Cisco solutions, architectures, and services by aligning opportunities with a 3-5 year architectural vision. You will serve as the lead advocate for customers / partners within Cisco and reports.
- Expertly design top-down future state architectures and associated Cisco tech strategy
- Drive top down long term lead generation, including identification of top opportunities
- Coordinate with senior client leadership team to provide a vision for the account team in terms of technology focus and relationship development
- Coordinate technical resources within an account, including alignment of individual opportunities with overall account plan and architectural blueprint
- Define high level solution options and articulate the pros and cons of a Cisco solution in solving a business problem
- Prepare account team with solution overview and potential competitive threats and facilitate interactions within Cisco, e.g. BUs, Services, etc.
- Actively engage partners involved in deals with strategic customers or partners developing unique, differentiated offerings
- Work with Partners team to ensure partner architects are certified with the appropriate level of architectural certifications (e.g., TOGAF Certified)
Develop and Present Solutions
- Selectively review and approve significant RFPs and proposals for complex technical solutions
- Design multi-vendor customer solutions and mentor junior team members on solution design
- Determine appropriate services and organizations needed to support solution and how to incorporate them into a broader technology environment
- Use Sales support resources (e.g. TSN, demo) on an ongoing basis
- Deliver and / or support delivery of technical presentations to customer’s / key partners
- Utilize Engineering Requirements Process as needed for key solution and inter-operability requests
Personal and Organizational Development
- Develop high level technical relationships (Senior Network Architect) within an account
- Build collaborative relationships with Account Team, and BDMs internally, and various technology and business groups within customers' organizations to ensure disparate initiatives tie into the overall business big picture
- Seek out opportunities to partner with and mentor less-experienced teammates to share leading practices and help strengthen their capabilities
- Use Cisco marketing intelligence resources for industry knowledge and trends
- Participate in BU / TG summits, and / or customer and industry vertical forums, including industry trade organizations
- Develop customer / partner-specific architectures that can be brought to bear throughout Cisco
- Act as an evangelist for customer / partner needs within Cisco by shaping future product, service, and sales process development. Work with business units, sales organization and operations to drive these changes
- Participate in various Cisco initiatives, including opportunities for functional cross-collaboration
- Develop and demonstrate best practices and actively share knowledge within the SE organization
Who You'll Work With
Join the emerging Global Service Provider (GSP) Technical Sales Team to help in driving the technology and architectural strategy successfully with our most strategic SP customers in Indonesia. You have strong experience, highly motivated, have good knowledge and understanding of Service Provider networks to help developing strong partnership with the customer and to contribute to insert our solutions. Leadership, commitment to customer’s success, technology excellence, teamwork and collaboration are among the attitudes we are looking for.
Who You Are
Ideally you will have 8+ years of networking experience and 4+ years of field experience working with named accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent. Additionally, 4+ years of management experience and demonstrated leadership of System Engineers is important. With your track record working with Service Providers, a strong knowledge of Cisco products would be a plus as well as relevant experience with competitive offerings.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong background and knowledge in Service Provider architectures and solution creation
- 8+ years of networking experience and 4+ years of field experience
- 4+ years management experience with a demonstrated ability to manage professionally diverse employees through mentoring, coaching and skill development.
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution and team building skills
- Ability to establish clear objectives and direction for team.
- Ideally, the ability to understand and be conversant about company, its solutions, and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.