Senior Regional Business Development Manager, APJC IT Transformation Engagement Lead
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Software Development, Testing
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do:
- As an Engagement Lead, you will lead x-functional teams to deliver consultative IT transformation sales engagements for Cisco’s large Enterprise customers
- Carry out detailed “As-Is” assessment of customer’s business & IT landscape and operating model, assess requirements/use cases, challenges
- Develop and deliver point of views (POVs), and proposals to meet customer’s business and IT transformation needs
- The POV’s and proposals will be based on Cisco’s IT as a business transformations framework and including architecture roadmap, operating model, and the supporting business case.
- You will actively develop and handle key executive relationships with our customer key partners, facilitate client sessions, run all aspects of Cisco teams and client communications as well as schedules, and ensure appropriate Cisco resources are engaged.
Who You Will Work With:
- You will work closely with Cisco’s IT consulting team leading architectural transformation at our clients, Cisco Sales, Strategic Engagement team (SET) and Services teams.
- You will be working with other team members, some local and some offsite, and will require travel up to 50% of the time
Who You Are:
- 12+ years relevant experience in IT infrastructure/ software and application delivery consulting, outsourcing for large Enterprises. Deep background in driving large scale IT consulting engagements for Banking and FSI industry across Asia is critical.
- Strong experience driving large Enterprise consulting sales by building trust and influencing high level, executive relationships – LOB and IT
- Experience in IT operating environment (including applications, infrastructure, operations) of large Enterprises is a plus
- Deep Finance understanding– produce and present the financial analyses and lead client discussions on the impact to financial value they can potentially achieve
- Strong understanding of technology and services delivery frameworks
- Analytical thinker with a flair for working with details
- Strong Presentation skills. Strong communication skills and can work effectively, drive and own engagements across in a cross-functional Multinational environment
- Ability to work with ambiguity and continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies
- Strong Project Management skills.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.