Talent Acquisition Recruiter, ANZ
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World! Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. As a company, we understand that connections both human and technical are the driver for innovation and growth. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything; that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll be part of a team that cares about people and the experiences they have.
What You'll Do
In this role within our People and Communities function your goal will be to ensure a “Human” experience for future and potential Cisco employees. We are the bridge to possible and our aim is to make the journey as important as the end goal. You will be responsible for connecting with our applicants, referrals and future employees to ensure a gold class experience prior to joining.
You will be the key recruiting partner for ANZ, partnering with theater and regional sales leaders and hiring managers on all aspects of req fulfillment including candidate filtering, presentation, and counsel on matters related to compensation and hiring process. You will be an integral part of the APJC Talent Acquisition team driving regional ang global initiatives for the theater.
- Advise hiring managers on talent availability, salary ranges and market trends.
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external candidates
- You will build and engage with our talent pipelines. Drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract the best talent.
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions
- Managing candidate inquiries, candidate care and facilitating employee processes involving candidates
- Keeping up to date and in alignment with local hiring practices and laws
- Ensuring candidate data privacy and working with an Applicant Tracking System to manage candidates.
Who You Are
- You are a people evangelist with a “do the right thing” attitude.
- A structured planner with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- An individual with a drive to excel through execution whilst understanding communication and collaboration is key to building robust people relationships
- Open to learning new technologies and approaches to continually “be better”
- 6+ years of Talent Acquisition (Recruitment experience), ideally with corporate recruiting environment with full life cycle recruiting experience. Experience in a senior recruitment role managing senior level roles, ideally within Technology and/or Sales.
- Excellent business partnering skills and the ability to build relationships at senior levels.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.