Senior Product Manager
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Would you like to help millions of people around the world work better together? Tomorrow's world-class collaboration products are developed in-house at Cisco Lysaker, and we are looking for you; a Senior Product Manager with experience developing experiences enabled by software.
Our WebEx Devices development center at Lysaker houses 400 passionate people developing products and solutions for video conferencing and team collaboration. We are building workplace transformation with our award-winning hardware and software solutions. Each month, 600 million people rely on Webex to connect, collaborate, and move projects forward faster. Our goal is to transform the connections between people and the information they need to share, between the physical and digital - locally and globally.
We are a diverse team with backgrounds within UX, business, industrial design, sales, software engineering, and more, who lead our portfolio, which generates over $1BN every year! We are in the middle of market demands and product development. Our mission is to read what the market needs, wants, and to identify the position to attack and develop the right products for that space. This will include product design, user experience, go to market, and marketing.
What you will do:
You will be a part of our Product Management team and be responsible for one of our software areas. From identifying use cases, working with customers, partners, and sales and our engineering teams as the bridge between what the market needs and what we can build.
- You will define, analyze, and execute on key product success metrics. Sometimes this is on a strategic level; sometimes it means engaging on immediate tactical issues.
- You will conduct studies, research, and market analysis to define feature prioritization and requirements.
- You will support a team of world-class developers and designers throughout development and drive product launches.
Who you are:
While you may be new to our business;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a product manager or product owner of software
- You have a flexible approach and ability to thrive in a dynamic
- You have an interest in data-driven product design;
- You enjoy taking initiatives and are driven by delivering results to our end
- You are analytical in your approach and have a mindset for continuous improvement;
- You are a good listener and enjoy working with people from different teams and disciplines and communicate clearly and effectively
- You are happy with some traveling and working across different time zones;
- You are complementing our team with your background and experiences;
Your opportunities- why Cisco:
At Cisco, we believe that happy people can make anything happen. Therefore, we strive to ensure that our people experience personal growth, a good work-life balance, and security for the future.
While joining a world-class team with over 60% market share for our collaboration products, you will get to learn our business with the whole value chain of delivering a valuable solution to our customers. Getting the opportunity to work across cultures and geographies with a truly cross-functional team and enjoy a varied and flexible work-day.
You will build unique experiences in a Fortune 500 company and "get your fingers dirty" by solving tactical problems - a very concrete opportunity for learning.
We give you the freedom to explore the role and to influence the way we operate and learn how to implement changes and improvements best.
We offer flexibility! You can dodge the slushy weather outside from your home office or pick the kids up early, as we will upgrade your video experience (of course!). And we offer a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 5 days for voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, 6 weeks of holiday, and of course free ice cream during warm summer days.