Senior Product Manager
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
Sr Product Manager – SaaS Business Models
Location: San Jose,
What You'll Do
- Be Entrepreneurial – must have mindset of building a business from scratch. Conceptualization, Framework, Case creation, Influence to Evangelization – This is a MUST!
- As a Product Manager, you will help shape the strategy and evolution of the Cloud / SaaS portfolio definition and delivery
- Evangelize and architect solutions for Mobile Core with Automation that can be cloud public cloud and as a managed/hosted service
- Qualify customer and market requirements for both Service provider and Enterprise domain for Cisco’s Mobility Solutions
- Conduct engineering reviews and other stakeholder technical reviews towards execute commit and productization
- Building a long-term roadmap strategy for SaaS products and solutions for any cloud premise
- You will maintain a full product life cycle perspective with the discipline to drive customer success in both domains of Service providers and Enterprises
- Engage with TME
- You have a strong mix of talent that excels at time management, prioritizing short and long term achievements, synthesizing information, experimenting rapidly and biased towards outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Accelerate and optimize new BE portfolio offers, acquisitions, and business transitions using established Cisco business models, monetization standards, and best practices
Who You Are
12+ years of experience with B2B SaaS products
Understand how to build SaaS ready products from beginning (requirements) to end (fulfillment)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Demonstrated capability for entrepreneurial thinking to evolve product roadmap and familiarity with the principles of design thinking, lean and agile software delivery
Superior design instincts with a keen eye for detail and a value Driver personality.
Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills - articulate and able to understand technical subjects/emerging technologies and their relevance.
Core qualifications for this role
MBA or Master’s degree
Cloud Certifications: AWS and Azure
Understand Mobile Core technologies and Mobile evolution