Senior Product Manager – Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) - CNS
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Alternate LocationSan Jose, CA / Vancouver, BC
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Business Lead – Remote Access
Who we are
We’re a diverse team that is driven to improve our customers’ lives through products that are simple to use and easy to manage. We seek forward-thinking, committed team members who are passionate about contributing to a company that has a vibrant and outstanding culture and is continually ranked a phenomenal place to work.
What we do
In Cisco Cloud Security, we are enabling users to securely connect to the applications they need from anywhere, with a great user experience. We are leading Cisco’s initiatives in the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) market, with new subscriptions that unify cloud networking and security. These new offers, such as Secure Network as a Service and Remote Access, radically simplify the way our customers consume networking, and the way Cisco takes products to market. We invite you to apply if you’d like a key leadership role in this exciting transformation!
What you’ll do
We are seeking a leader for Cisco’s cloud-delivered remote access business. In this role you will have overall responsibility for business growth. You will serve as a cross-functional business leader, setting strategy, and partnering with engineering, marketing, sales, and other functions to evangelize and execute on the strategy.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Accountability for Cisco’s Remote Access business, driving growth through the ongoing market transition from on-premises to cloud-delivered solutions
• Continually identify, prioritize, and implement ideas to drive business growth in areas such as product development, marketing, pricing / packaging, and internal / external partnerships
• Lead a Product Management team responsible for Cisco’s cloud-delivered remote access roadmap. Ensure the product roadmap aligns to the most important customer value and business opportunities
• Develop go-to-market strategies that effectively utilize Cisco’s routes to market, streamline the sales motion and enable simple and effective customer migrations
• Have a comprehensive view of the customer, market, and sales needs
• Own and evolve Cisco’s remote access strategy, relating it to Cisco’s broader Secure Access Service Edge strategy
• Evangelize Cisco’s Remote Access and SASE offers to internal and external audiences including sales, engineering, customers and partners
• Partner with Product Marketing to develop marketing strategy including lead generation, events, collateral
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales and partners
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a strong ownership mentality, serving as the CEO of the product, and going above and beyond to drive success and growth
• Be an effective cross-functional leader, who develops a wide network and can influence without authority
• Have prior experience developing SaaS software products, including managing a team of product managers
• Be driven by a strong sense of customer, partner, and seller empathy, and a passion to make customers’ lives better through effective product development
• Have deep technical curiosity, matched with an ability to relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and to business value
• Be an enthusiastic communicator and storyteller, able to instill passion for your products across a wide range of audiences
Educational / Professional Background
• BS/MS in an Engineering or Technical field, or equivalent on-the-job experience
• 7-10+ years of experience in Product Management and/or leading a technical business
• Domain expertise in cloud-delivered security and/or networking services preferred
We are leaders with vision, tech enthusiasts, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We've got great benefits, and a leadership team that goes above and beyond to create an inclusive, supportive work environment.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.