Senior Product Manager - Duo Security
Location:Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What you’ll do…
As a Product Manager for Zero Trust, you will take our workforce strategy to the next level. You’ll be responsible for bringing Duo and Cisco product integrations to new and diverse channels through Cisco customers, sellers, and partners.
Zero Trust is a modern security approach that secures access across users, devices, applications, and networks. Cisco Zero Trust provides a comprehensive approach to securing access across applications and environments by protecting the workforce, workloads, and workplace to mitigate, detect and respond to risks across customer environments.
Duo’s multi-factor authentication (MFA) is the cornerstone for securing the workforce by protecting against phishing, compromised credentials or other identity-based attacks to verify user identities and establish device trust before granting access to applications.
We’re looking for an expert in cybersecurity to deliver compelling workforce integrations between the Cisco and Duo products. In this role, you will partner with stakeholders in product, engineering, design, customer success, sales & senior management to execute on this vision, while evangelizing the zero trust product strategy and working cross-functionally across Duo and Cisco.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of the product strategy. We are responsible for delivering the best experience of our users. As the product expert, you must excel at prioritization, collaboration, and communication, while being accountable f or usability, security, quality & adoption.
Skills you have…
You have at least 3 years of product management experience, and…
- BA/BS preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics.
- Familiar with at least one of the following SaaS, endpoint management, network operations, IT security, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management.
- Experience in B2B products and channel e.g. VARs, MSSP, distributors, etc.
Reasons why you should apply…
- You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You’re love living on the frontier of the cutting edge and inspire by creating pictures and plans for the future.
- You are comfortable initiating and managing necessary change and work effectively and efficiently through others.
- You see potential in human diversity and build bridges between different cultures and experiences to help others work together.
- You’re motivated by being an expert in your field and excel at working across diverse stakeholders, providing clarity through focus and direction.
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving, growth-phase company makes you uncomfortable, or if you need well-established policies and procedures to drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you are uncomfortable communicating with various stakeholders, on an ongoing basis, to keep the customer perspective and share it with your peers!
Does this sound like it was written for you?
Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.