Senior Product Manager - Data Center Networking
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
What You'll Do
Software business is a strategic and high growth area in Cisco’s Data Center Networking business. In this role, you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define and drive the Go-To-Market strategy for Cisco’s Data Center Networking software business. You will articulate and promote product portfolio value proposition for our automation platforms and solutions.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a dynamic product management team, and you will engage with different teams across the business including sales, marketing, customer service, channel partners, and customers to drive market success and customer adoption of Cisco’s flagship Data Center automation platforms.
- Define and execute GTM strategy for Cisco’s Data Center Networking automation platforms and solutions
- Define and execute sales enablement and partner enablement strategy to drive and accelerate product adoption
- Define and create targeted offers and promotions to drive business
- Develop relevant collateral for sales, partners, and customers
- Drive customer case studies and references
- Deliver training and enablement for field, partners, and customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (PM, sales, CX, partners, marketing) to drive results
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience in the data center, switching, or networking space.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience, with demonstrated skills in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- You can think strategically and are intensely focused on results and outcomes.
- You are good at execution, with great attention to details.
- You have a good combination of technical knowledge and savvy business insights.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills across different audience levels, and enjoy working with people.
- You have the ability to drive to consensus through collaboration and influence across direct and indirect teams.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.