Senior Product Manager - Cloud Security
Location:Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
Cisco Umbrella is a secure internet gateway that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go. Because it's built into the foundation of the internet, Umbrella delivers complete transparency into internet activity across all locations, devices, and users.
As a Product Manager, you will define the product features and requirements and ensure it is tuned to the market and to Cisco Umbrella customers. You will work directly with external clients to identify requirements and present innovative solutions.
Who You'll Work With
We're a group of engineers, technologists, designers building products that are simple to use and easy to manage. Working at Cisco on the Umbrella team means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people who are determined to disrupt the security industry with endless innovation, premier research, and outstanding products and services.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5+ years Product Management experience with an MBA preferred
- Domain expertise in cloud-delivered security services
- Product Management experience with one or more of the network and/or security spaces, experience with Secure Web Gateway and proxies preferred.
- Strong background in SaaS applications
- Technical Expertise with SaaS delivery models, understanding of cloud service performance and health metrics.
- Good understanding of operational aspects of delivering large scale service experiences
- Passion for modern UX methodologies and web design practices
- Hands-on nature with a strong interest in technology product.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- Technical depth to expertly present in front of audiences of all sizes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!