Senior Product Manager - Cloud Networking
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
What You'll Do
Software business is a strategic and high growth area in Cisco’s Cloud Networking business.
In this role, you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define and drive the Go-To-Market strategy for Cisco’s Cloud Networking software business.
You will articulate and promote product portfolio value proposition for our automation platforms and solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of a dynamic product management team, and you will engage with different teams across the business including sales, marketing, customer service, channel partners, and customers to drive market success and customer adoption of Cisco’s flagship Data Center automation platforms.
- Define and execute GTM strategy for Cisco’s Cloud Networking automation platforms and solutions
- Define and execute sales enablement and partner enablement strategy to drive and accelerate product adoption
- Define and create targeted offers and promotions to drive business
- Develop relevant collateral for sales, partners, and customers
- Drive customer case studies and references
- Deliver training and enablement for field, partners, and customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (PM, sales, CX, partners, marketing) to drive results
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of experience in the data center, switching, or networking space.
- You have 4+ years of Product Management experience, with demonstrated skills in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- You can think strategically and are intensely focused on results and outcomes.
- You are good at execution, with great attention to details.
- You have a good combination of technical knowledge and savvy business insights.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills across different audience levels, and enjoy working with people.
- You have the ability to drive to consensus through collaboration and influence across direct and indirect teams.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.