Senior Product Line Manager – SaaS
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You’ll do
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is seeking a Senior Software Product Manager for a leading edge SaaS product that will define how customers consume support services in the future. In this role you'll guide customers in their digital transformation journey to intent based networking. You'll work with Customers, UX, Engineering, Strategy, Technical Services, Marketing, Sales and other functions to build SaaS that delight and engage our customers. Your responsibilities will be end to end, from problem discovery and user story refinement, all the way through to delivering optimal solutions to those problems.
We are looking for someone who can solve problems with creativity and collaboration as your guideline, you are data-driven, and can work effectively in a highly distributed team environment. It’s in our culture to learn, adapt and improve, so you’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to try new things.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features based on business and customer impact
- Define the roadmap a SaaS product and the underlying cloud platform, ensuring worldwide leading competitiveness and business success
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow product adoption, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver a world-class experience for SaaS product to global customer base
- Manage the product throughout its life cycle, including ideation, prototyping, user research, design, launch, iteration and end-of-life decisions
- You have an ability to drive business success and user engagement
- Drive product launches to meet release goals and ensure cross-functional teams have appropriate understanding, are aligned, are prepared and plans in place to execute and monitor outcomes
- Work with Product Marketing to develop messaging and positioning that explain technical and business value in simple, understandable terms
Who You’ll Work With:
This is an exciting position for driving innovation in the CX journey. This position is part of an exciting, diverse team responsible for the SaaS product and technology architecture-specific service offer portfolio across technical and professional services for enterprise networking products and solutions. The team’s charter is to drive the growth of its multi-billion-dollar support services business by developing new offers and next generation digital capabilities to make it easier for customers to consume support services.
Cisco CX SaaS product is a new product and will enable a totally new customer experience by helping accelerate their digital transformation by Digitizing support services and anticipate their needs at every turn. Working closely with other Product Managers, Engineering Leaders, Technical Architects to closely interact with Cisco's customers to identify their product requirements and needs.
You'd be part of the Cisco CX Product Management team. In this exciting role, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
Who You Are
- You've achieved a Bachelors in EE or CS, or have equivalent work experience with a Master’s degree (MS/MBA)
- 10+ years of overall experience with a strong background in product development and/or product management.
- 3+ years of product management or like role experience at a successful company in the SaaS business, with focus on data analytics and artificial intelligence (ML and NLP)
- You're a champion of lean startup principles with a passion for designing great user experience
- Have strong business and technical product requirement writing skills
- You can effectively communicate requirements and negotiate priorities with both business stakeholders and software engineering personnel
- Has experience with Agile/Scrum development environments
- Has the ability to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Has a bias towards taking action, learning from customers, measuring success and iterating to improve
- Has proven ability to think Customer-first; successful track record in building strategies and solutions to meet Customer needs
- Has experience building and growing high impact product management teams
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records